maanantai 2. syyskuuta 2019

AAA Birthday: September - Syyskuu




It's September and we have a new challenge for you at AAA Birthday. This time we're asking you to 'Use a Stencil', so a birthday card in any style you prefer (CAS, cute, layered... you name it, we love it!) as long as you use a stencil is welcome. We also have a Guest Designer, Rachelle, joining us.

I went masculine again with my one layer card as I realised I need a birthday card for one of my nephews. I used a Papermania stamp that I heat embossed onto my cardbase with brown embossing powder. I then masked the stamped image and the edges of the card before sponging some Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage through a Prima stencil. After I removed the stencil and masking, I stamped my sentiment with Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo (the sentiment says 'Congratulations').




And before you rush to grab your stencils and get creating, please pop over to AAA Birthday to enjoy all the wonderful inspiration that my talented team mates and our Guest Designer have created for you.


Syyskuu on alkanut ja AAA Birthdayssa alkaa uusi haaste. Tällä kertaa synttärikortissa tulisi käyttää sapluunaa. Kortin tyyli saa olla ihan mikä haluat, mutta sapluunaa siinä pitäisi käyttää. Itse tein taas maskuliinisen kortin, sillä tarvitsen synttärikortin veljenpojalleni. Embossasin Papermanian leiman ruskealla jauheella suoraan korttipohjaan, minkä jälkeen maskasin sen ja kortin reunat. Käytin Priman sapluunaa ja mustetin taustan kuvion Distress Oxide -musteella Bundled Sage. Lopuksi leimasin tekstileiman niin ikään Distress Oxide -musteella Vintage Photo. 

AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit ja sen jälkeen vain sapluunat esiin ja synttärikortti tulille!

3 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

How amazing does that crackle stencil look! I can almost feel the texture. Superb masculine card Milla, love it!

Tina kirjoitti...

WOW! How's that for masculine, Milla. Love it! Hugs, Tina

Allison Clark kirjoitti...

Fabulous masculine card Milla, love that stencil! hugs Alli XoX