perjantai 27. syyskuuta 2019

Penny Black Merry and Joy: Saplings

I made a shaker card! I made one shaker card years ago and have not tried one since but I thought the new Snowflake Frame by Penny Black would be perfect for a shaker card so I had to give it a go. I also wanted to continue on my white and gold theme (see my previous card here) although it made photographing the card a bit tricky... For the image, I heat embossed one of the trees from the new Saplings stamp set in gold and also heat embossed the sentiment from the Merry Builder set. I then assembled the card with the sequins inside and completed the sentiment with a die cut 'Merry' from the die set Merry and Joy.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Allsorts Challenge: Week #538 - Trees and Leaves
* Watercooler Wednesday: WWC240 - All About Occasions
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes







All stamps and dies used are from the new Merry and Joy collection by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Saplings (40-717)
* Snowflake Frame (51-565)
* Merry Builder (30-619)
* Merry and Joy (51-586)





Kokeilin tehdä shaker-kortin! Olen aikaisemmin tehnyt muistaakseni yhden, joten mikään pro näissä en ole, mutta ajattelin tämän Penny Blackin Snowflake Frame -kehyksen sopivan loistavasti shakereihin, joten piti kokeilla :) Leimana käytin yhtä leimaa Penny Blackin Saplings-setistä,  embossasin sen kullalla samoin kuin tekstileiman Merry Builder -setistä. Kokosin kortin paljetteineen kasaan ja täydensin tekstin stanssatulla Merry-sanalla stanssisetistä Merry and Joy. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin uudesta Merry and Joy -kokoelmasta ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kaunis ja tyylikäs kortti.
Kiitos kun tulit mukaan Allsorts haasteeseen;-))m

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

I love your shaker card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Helen kirjoitti...

A beautiful card, Milla. I love the snowflake frame and a shaker card is always a winner with me!! Thanks so much for joining us Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!