maanantai 7. lokakuuta 2019

AAA Birthday #6: October - Lokakuu



A new challenge starts at AAA Birthday today and this time we have a colour palette to inspire you (please see the photo below). So please make a birthday card in any style you wish using at least two colours you see in the photo. As our Guest Designer, we have the very talented Trina P.


 


I managed to use all the colours of the photo in my card! As my stamped image, I have a wreath called Golden Delight by Penny Black. I stamped it onto my cardbase and coloured with my Copics. I then cut a panel the size of the card front, die cut an opening to it using a die from the set Stitched Circles by Penny Black so that it fits around the stamped image, and adhered it in place. I heat embossed my sentiment on a strip of black cardstock and adhered it with foam adhesives. Lastly, I embellished my card with gold sequins. 




Please visit AAA Birthday for all the details on how to enter and to see the gorgeous cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer. And please do join us, you'll have until November 3rd to do so.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:


AAA Birthday -haasteessa alkaa uusi haaste ja tällä kertaa meillä on väripaletti, josta olisi tarkoitus käyttää ainakin kahta väriä. Guest Designerina meillä on tällä kertaa Trina P.

Omassa kortissani onnistuin käyttämään kaikkia kuvan värejä! Leimakuvana käytin Penny Blackin Golden Delight -leimaa, jonka leimasin suoraan korttipohjaan ja väritin Copiceilla. Paneelin leikkasin valkoisesta kartongista ja siihen stanssasin aukon Penny Blackin Stitched Circles -setin stanssilla ja kiinnitin paneelin paikoilleen. Tekstileiman embossasin mustalle kartonginpalaselle ja kiinnitin paikalleen kohotarroilla. Lopuksi koristelin kortin paljeteilla.

AAA Birthday -blogista löytyy tarkemmat ohjeet osallistumiseen, aikaa on 3.11. asti. Ja toki sieltä löytyy myös DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit, kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa :)

9 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

How beautifully delicate is your gorgeous autumnal wreath! Love this beautiful CAS design.

sandie kirjoitti...

gorgeous and soft Milla-love the design of using the stitched die this way-fab to see you at Ink

Viv kirjoitti...

This is a beautiful CAS card Milla. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations in our October Trees/Leaves/Autumn theme!

brenda kirjoitti...

What a fun inspirational photo and you have carried the colours perfectly into your lovely CAS creation, many thanks for joining in with our October theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sally H kirjoitti...

What a fabulous CAS Autumnal card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

Allison Clark kirjoitti...

Fabulous CAS card, love the wreath! hugs XoX

Marlena M. kirjoitti...

Beautiful texture and lovely placement of elements! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

laurie kirjoitti...

Beautiful fall wreath!Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Pia S kirjoitti...

Autumnal elegance, beautiful CAS design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.