tiistai 1. lokakuuta 2019

Penny Black Merry and Joy: All The Trimmings

I'm on a good roll with my Christmas cards - here's a new one! For this card, I used the new stamp set by Penny Black called All The Trimmings. I used two stamps from the set on this card and heat embossed them in gold before watercolouring them. I also heat embossed the sentiment, it's from the new set Thrill of Hope. Then I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen to the edges of the panel before adhering the panel first to red cardstock and then to my kraft coloured cardbase. Lastly, I added some gold sequins to embellish the card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let's Get Ready for Christmas
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes







All the stamps used are by Penny Black and from their newest collection called Merry and Joy. Here are clickable links to the products in the Penny Black online store:
* All The Trimmings (30-618)
* Thrill of Hope (30-616)




Joulukortit jatkuu! Tämän tein Penny Blackin uudella leimasetillä All The Trimmings. Käytin setistä kahta eri leimaa ja embossasin ne kultaisella jauheella, jonka jälkeen väritin ne vesiväreillä. Tekstileimankin embossasin, se on setistä Thrill of Hope. Sen jälkeen mustetin paneelin reunoja Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Antique Linen ja kiinnitin paneelin ensin punaiselle kartongille ja sen jälkeen korttipohjaan. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla kullanvärisellä paljetillä. Käytetyt leimat ovat siis Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Merry and Joy ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit leimoihin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: