maanantai 14. lokakuuta 2019

Sending Sunshine - Auringonpaistetta lähettämässä

I played with my new stamps today and made this card. It turned out a bit summery but I for one miss summer already so a bit of sunshine-y happiness won't go amiss! The stamp set I used is Sunflower Sweetheart by My Favorite Things. I coloured the images with my Copics and die cut them out. I die cut the frame with MFT's Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames die and placed some patterned paper behind it before stamping the sentiment. I added a bit of twine in a bow as embellishment before adhering the panel onto cardbase.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #362 - Make Your Mark
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge 146 - Encouraging
* Just Add Ink: #478 - Just Add 'H' (my H stands for hat and happiness)




Tämä kortti syntyi tänään uusilla leimoillani. Hieman kesäinenhän se on, mutta itse ainakin kaipaan jo kesää niin, että tällainen aurinkoinen kortti on tarpeen! Käyttämäni leimat ovat MFT:n Sunflower Sweetheart -setistä, väritin ne Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Reunus on myös MFT:n stanssilla stanssattu. Koristeeksi laitoin hieman nyöriä ennen kuin kiinnitin paneelin korttipohjaan. 

3 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

she sure is a cutie and so wonderful to see such a sunny card and this would make anyone smile. Thanks for joining Time Out

KimB kirjoitti...

This card is just filled with sunshine Millia! Beautiful colouring of a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Stephanie Lanzalotto kirjoitti...

What a sweet card. I love that yellow plaid background and that sweet little image with her sun dress and sunflowers. I just love it. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.