lauantai 15. toukokuuta 2021

PBSC: May - Toukokuu




Penny Black Saturday Challenge is in full swing and I'm here with my reminder card. The theme this month is 'Anything Goes' with the optional theme of 'Clean & Simple'.


I created my card with a gorgeous new stamp by Penny Black called Captivating from the new release Delight. This is absolutely beautiful stamp and it's big enough to fill the whole card front which is why I kept my card otherwise quite simple. I stamped and watercoloured the image before stamping the sentiment from the sentiment set Carefree Wishes on my panel. I then lightly sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Bundled Sage and Brushed Corduroy on the edges of the panel before adhering the panel onto purple cardbase.




All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Captivating (40-774)

* Carefree Wishes (30-700)




Penny Black Saturday Challenge on puolessa välissä, mutta vielä on aikaa osallistua. Toukokuun teema on Anything Goes ja vaihtoehtoinen teema on Clean & Simple. 


Oman korttini tein uudella Penny Black -leimalla Captivating, joka on osa uutta kokoelmaa Delight. Tämä leima on aivan ihana ja tarpeeksi iso täyttämään koko kortin etumuksen, paljon muuta ei tämän rinnalle tarvitse laittaa. Väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä ja leimasin tekstin setistä Carefree Wishes. Paneelin reunoille sudin vähän Distress Oxide -musteita väreissä Bundled Sage ja Brushed Corduroy ennen kuin kiinnitin paneelin liilaan korttipohjaan. 


Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

What a gorgeous fuchsia stamp!
Love the colours!
Helen x

Anke kirjoitti...

WOW so beautiful ...

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

When I see fuschias, I always think of my Mom. Such a pretty design and lovely colors! ♥ Sue Kment