perjantai 21. toukokuuta 2021

Penny Black Delight: Florescence

I'm sharing another card made with a new stamp from the new Penny Black collection called Delight. This is Florescence, an absolutely stunning floral stamp. It reminds me of a hibiscus my Mum had when I was a child, it used to bloom with gorgeous big deep red blooms so that is why I coloured this bloom red.


I wanted to keep the card simple to let the image shine so I simply stamped it onto a panel of watercolour paper and coloured with my watercolours. I then masked the edges and lightly sponged a rectangle around the flower with Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from Blooming Sentiments set.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #56 - Use Your Favourite Flower 

* Happy Little Stampers: May Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #188 - Items from inside your home (well, I don't have a hibiscus but I have lots of other plants in my home so a plant is an item from inside my home)

* Stamping Sensations: May - Beautiful Blooms





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Florescence (40-779)

* Blooming Sentiments (30-703)



Tämä upea kukkaleima on Florescence, uusi leima Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Delight. Leimasin sen vesivärikartongille ja väritin vesiväreillä. Maskasin sitten paneelin reunat ja mustetin kevyesti suorakulmion paneeliin Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Bundled Sage. Tekstileima on setistä Blooming Sentiments. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

11 kommenttia:

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card Milla! so lovely to see you in our gallery too ...you have been missed mf! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) hugs Viv xx

JoAnn kirjoitti...

Beautiful card. That flower is so pretty with your watercoloring. Love the way you sponged the soft color around it.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe kirjoitti...

Gorgeous make, love the soft shade behind....perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Watercolour' this month
Hugs Shell xx

HilaryJane kirjoitti...

A beautiful card, I love the soft background xx

Marlies kirjoitti...

A gorgeous card. I like the soft delicate colouring of the lovely flower. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

Stunning card with the delicate colors and understated background shading! I am just loving this!!! ♥ Sue Kment

Dora kirjoitti...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations

Cara kirjoitti...

Another stunning card from you! So lovely to see this beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Sue - kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Jill V kirjoitti...

Gorgeous!!! I love the way you framed your beautifully coloured focal image with that soft blending - it is so perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Quillish kirjoitti...

Your floral are so pretty, I am sure you are always inspired by your garden, Milla. Thank you for joining us at Time out with this beautiful card. Hugs ~ Ishani.