perjantai 28. toukokuuta 2021

Penny Black Delight: Fragrant Friends

This little cutie is from the new stamp set by Penny Black called Fragrant Friends and I thought he'd be perfect for a birthday card.


I coloured the kitty with my Zig markers and fussy cut it out. For the background, I used a bit of patterned paper from the paper pad Summertime and a panel that I die cut with Graceful Stackers die. Before removing the die from the panel, I sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Dried Marigold and Ripe Persimmon on it so that the die left a crisp white border around the panel. I created the sentiment by die cutting the word 'happy' with the Happy die and heat embossing a sentiment from Snippets sentiment set - just like I did on my previous card here. On this card, I replaced the 'A' with the fussy cut kitty that I adhered with foam adhesives. To embellish the card, I used some pink enamel dots.


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Fragrant Friends (30-807)

* Graceful Stackers (51-658)

* Happy (51-642)

* Snippets (30-283)

* Summertime (80-016)



Tämä suloinen kisu on uudesta Penny Blackin leimasetistä Fragrant Friends. Väritin sen Zigeillä ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia paperikosta Summertime ja paneelin, jonka stanssasin Graceful Stackers -stanssilla. Ennen kuin poistin stanssin paneelista, mustetin paneeliin Distress Oxide -musteita Dried Marigold ja Ripe Persimmon niin, että stanssi jätti valkoisen reunuksen paneelin ympärille. Tekstin tein samoin kuin edellisessä kortissa, stanssasin sanan 'happy' Happy-stanssilla ja embossasin tekstileiman setistä Snippets. Kissan kiinnitin kohotarroilla A:n tilalle. Lopuksi koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

Annie H kirjoitti...

Super cute kitty card, love it !!
Gr, Annie