lauantai 29. toukokuuta 2021

Penny Black Delight: Fragrant Friends

Well, I couldn't leave Penny Black's new Fragrant Friends stamp set alone but had to make another card with it, this kitty cat is so cute!


Again, I coloured the image with my Zig markers and fussy cut it out. For the background, I die cut a panel with Geometric Circles die and adhered it straight onto my card base. I adhered the kitty with foam adhesives as I did the little banner die cut with Pocket and Banners die onto which I heat embossed the sentiment from the Fragrant Friends stamp set. I embellished the banner with a little twine bow. I stamped the second part of the sentiment onto the card base and embellished the card with some sequins. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Fragrant Friends (30-807)

* Geometric Circles (51-644)

* Pocket and Banners (51-677)



Tein vielä toisenkin kortin Penny Blackin uudella ihanalla Fragrant Friends -leimasetillä. Väritin kisun nytkin Zigeillä ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle stanssasin paneelin Geometric Circles -stanssilla ja kiinnitin suoraan korttipohjaan. Tekstileimat ovat Fragrant Friends -setistä, embossasin toisen niistä bannerille, jonka stanssasin Pocket and Banners -stanssilla ja koristelin pienellä rusetilla. Kortin koristelin vielä muutamalla paljetilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

HilaryJane kirjoitti...

Love how you have used that die cut as a background, it works brilliantly. I like the use of a tag for the sentiment too. Great card xx