maanantai 6. syyskuuta 2021

AAA Birthday: September - Syyskuu




The September challenge is live at AAA Birthday and this time the theme is Not a Card. Our Guest Designer for September is Marieke.


I decided to make a gift tag. The cute bunny is from the set Dandelion Wishes by Mama Elephant, I coloured him with my Copics and die cut him out with the matching dies. I created the tag using Tags a Lot dies by Mama Elephant and created a little scene on it using a piece of patterned paper and dies from the Hanging Planters die set by Penny Black. Lastly, I embellished the tag with a little bow.






Syyskuun haaste on alkamassa AAA Birthdayssä ja aiheena on Not a Card. Guest Designerina meillä on Marieke.


Päätin tehdä pienen lahjatagin, johon käytin pupua Mama Elephant -setistä Dandelion Wishes. Pupusen väritin Copiceilla. Tagiin käytin Mama Elephant -stansseja Tags a Lot ja viimeistelin sen palasella kuviopaperia ja Penny Blackin Hanging Planters -stanssisetin stansseilla tehdyillä oksilla.

4 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Voi miten söpö!

Jane kirjoitti...

Mega cute and totally adorable!

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

Awwww sooo soo cute, I love it

Valérie kirjoitti...

Your tag is very cute Milla! I can't resist a cute bunny and the leaves bring the perfect finishing touches. Valérie (DT AAA Birthday)