lauantai 4. syyskuuta 2021

PBSC: September - Syyskuu


It's September already and time for a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme of the month being Embossing - Wet or Dry. As our Guest Designer, we have the talented Loll.


For my card, I used the gorgeous Florescence stamp by Penny Black and I coloured the image with my Copics. I wanted to keep the card simple, so for the background I simply masked a rectangle on my card base and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage on it. After removing the masking tape, I adhered a frame to the sponged rectangle that I had die cut with Looped Stackers die. I then heat embossed a sentiment from Trust Me Builder sentiment set onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it in place.


Penny Black products used:

* Florescence (40-779)

* Looped Stackers (51-631)

* Trust Me Builder (30-710)


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stamp It!





Syyskuun haaste on alkamassa Penny Black Saturday Challengessä ja aiheena on, kuten aina, Anything Goes. Syyskuun vaihtoehtoinen aihe on Embossing - Heat or Dry. Guest Designerina meillä on Loll.


Oman korttini tein Penny Blackin ihanalla Florescence-leimalla, leimakuvan väritin Copiceilla. Halusin pitää kortin simppelinä, joten taustalle maskasin vain suorakulmion, jonka mustetin Distress Oxide -musteella sävyssä Bundled Sage. Maskauksen jälkeen kiinnitin suorakulmioon kehyksen, jonka stanssasin Looped Stackers -stanssilla. Tekstileiman setistä Trust Me Builder embossasin mustalle kartonkisuikaleelle ja kiinnitin paikoilleen. 

3 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

A stunning card Milla! I love big bright happy flower with that wonderful die cut frame. Stay safe! :)

Helen kirjoitti...

Just gorgeous! Love that looped frame!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

Milla-this card made my heart go pitter patter. So beautiful with all the details! Very striking!!! ♥ Sue Kment