perjantai 24. syyskuuta 2021

Hi - Hei

 I made a just because card with Stamping Bella's Curvy Girl Loves Autumn stamp. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out. For the background, I combine some patterned papers and heat embossed my sentiment (also Stamping Bella) on a strip of brown cardstock die cut with an MFT die. I then embellished the card with a heart die cut with a Penny Black die and a little pearl.


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC132 (I chose Embossing - Patterned paper - Fall theme)





Tämän kortin tein Stamping Bellan Curvy Girl Loves Autumn -leimalla. Leimakuvan väritin Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopapereita ja MFT:n stanssilla stanssatun kartonkistripin, johon embossasin tekstileiman (myös Stamping Bellaa). Koristelin kortin Penny Blackin stanssilla stanssatulla sydämellä ja pienellä puolihelmellä.

1 kommentti:

Vicky Hayes kirjoitti...

Milla, I love the combination of patterns brought together by the colours you chose for your figure. Just love this card! Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe :) Vicky x