lauantai 25. syyskuuta 2021

Penny Black: At Ease

I know it's only late September but I already miss summer! I'm definitely not an autumn person... But as I cannot have summer in real life, I'll have it on my card! I created this card with Penny Black's At Ease stamp set - I love that sweet beach hut! I coloured the beach hut with Distress ink refillers and fussy cut it out. For the background, I die cut a panel using Zig-Zag Stackers die and then stamped the beach scene with Mountain Magic stamp set. I then repositioned the die back in place and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Egg and Broken China onto it with the die leaving a lovely white border around the panel. I also placed some patterned paper from Wintertime paper pad behind the panel. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 643 - Anything Goes

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stitch It





Penny Black products used:

* At Ease (30-844)

* Mountain Magic (40-751)

* Zig-Zag Stackers (51-714)

* Wintertime (80-012)



En todellakaan ole syysihminen, joten kaipuu kevääseen ja kesään alkaa jo vaivata tässä vaiheessa syksyä. Mutta koska oikeasti en kesää tähän hätään saa, tein sen sitten korttiini! Tämä suloinen rantamaja on Penny Blackin leimasetistä At Ease, väritin leimakuvan Distress-musteiden täyttöpulloilla. Taustalle stanssasin paneelin Zig-Zag Stackers -stanssilla ja leimasin rantamaisemaa Mountain Magic -leimoilla. Laitoin sitten stanssin takaisin paikoilleen ja mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteiden sävyillä Speckled Egg ja Broken China, näin stanssi jätti kivan valkoisen reunustan paneeliin. Taustalle laitoin vielä kuviopaperia Wintertime-paperikosta.

2 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

Lovely hints of Summer, many thanks for joining in with our A/G or Nature theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

A beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining our AG with Nature option theme at Allsorts!