lauantai 1. huhtikuuta 2023

PBSC: April


It is time for the April challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge with the theme of Anything Goes. The optional theme this month is Something Funny.

 

I chose to go with Anything Goes theme and use the lovely new stamp by Penny Black called Spring Emerges. I coloured the image with my Copics before die cutting it with Framed die. I die cut black cardstock with the Framed die as well to get the black frames before adhering the pieces in their places. I also added a bit of craft foam behind the panel so that it is raised from the cardbase. I embellished the panel with a butterfly die cut with Soaring die and embellished the butterfly with a half pearl. The sentiment comes from the sentiment set Delightful Day.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Spring Emerges (30-965)

* Framed (51-622)

* Delightful Day (30-955)

* Soaring (51-731)


1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card!
What a gorgeous image...love the way you added the frame too!
Helen x