keskiviikko 26. huhtikuuta 2023

The Color Throwdown #740

I am lucky to be the Featured Stamper for the current Color Throwdown challenge - thank you so much for having me, ladies! You can see the inspiration colours in the graphic below, they are dusty rose, blush and white. I tried to match them as closely as I could in my card.


The stamp I used is from Weekend Doodles set by Altenew. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it with the matching die. I die cut the panel with Semi-Circle Stackers die by Penny Black, stamped the sentiment from the Weekend Doodles set on it and adhered the wreath on the panel. I then adhered the panel onto a piece of craft foam before adhering it onto the card base. Lastly, I embellished the wreath with some black  gems.


Now please hop over to the Color Throwdown challenge to see the wonderful cards created by the Design Team and do join in on the challenge!






3 kommenttia:

kareN stampZ kirjoitti...

what a gorgeous card

Karen kirjoitti...

Lovely! Your coloring is wonderful, and the CAS design is great!

Broni kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card, Milla! Thanks so much for being our Guest Star Stamper this week at the Color Throwdown!!