sunnuntai 23. huhtikuuta 2023

Poppy Hawthorn

Here's a birthday card I made with Poppy Hawthorn stamp by Waffle Flower. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it with the matching die. I used the matching die to die cut  a piece of craft foam as well, I attached the image on the die cut piece of craft foam to make it stand out a bit. I then die cut a piece of grey cardstock with Penny Black's Leaf Stitched Frames die to create a panel before splattering it with some white watercolour. For the background, I used a piece of patterned paper and adhered the panel and the flower on it. I heat embossed the sentiment (it says 'Today is your day' in Finnish) on a piece of black cardstock and adhered it in its place before embellishing the card with some white half pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #444 - Any Occasion





1 kommentti:

Catie Cuddles kirjoitti...

This is stunning! Well done!
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT