lauantai 15. huhtikuuta 2023

PBSC - April



We are midway through our April challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Our theme is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme of Something Funny.


For my DT card, I used the new stamp set by Penny Black called Hats Off - I love these cute little ladies! I coloured the images with my Copics and then I die cut the frames with Framed die. I also die cut different coloured cardstocks with the same Framed die so that I got the pink, green and blue inserts for the frames. I then used a die from the Pocket and Banners die set to die cut the banner which I coloured by sponging it with Distress Oxide ink before stamping the sentiment from the Hats Off stamp set onto it. For the background, I used a piece of patterned paper from Coco Style paper pad. Lastly, I adhered the framed panels with foam adhesives onto my card and embellished them with black gems.




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Hats Off (30-967)

* Framed (51-622)

* Pocket and Banners (51-677)

* Coco Style (discontinued)


2 kommenttia:

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

A fun and classy card!

Helen kirjoitti...

Fabulous - what stylish ladies!
Helen x