maanantai 29. toukokuuta 2023

Floral Impressions

This card turned out very clean-and-simple. I love this daisy from the new Penny Black stamp set called Floral Impressions and I wanted to make it stand out so I decided not to add much else to the card.


I stamped the daisy on kraft coloured Neenah cardstock and coloured the image with my Copics, as I did the tiny little butterfly. I die cut the panel with Leaf Stitched Frames die and stamped the sentiment from the same Floral Impressions stamp set (I just love the fonts on that sentiment!). And that was it! As CAS as it can be!


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a Sentiment

* Double D Challenges: Flowers





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Floral Impressions (30-979)

* Leaf Stitched Frames (51-552)


1 kommentti:

Judy Woodland kirjoitti...

This is just so beautiful in its simplicity. I LOVE the design. Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT