keskiviikko 31. toukokuuta 2023

Wonderful Day

I couldn't resist playing with the Wonderful Day stamp set from Penny Black again, I think these hedgies are just so cute! Again I paired them with new stamps and dies from the current release called Hello Sunshine 2023.


I coloured the images with my Karin markers and used the new Hello Edger die to die cut the top part of the panel and to die cut the word 'hello'. I then used the Hello Builder stamp set to add the secondary sentiment. For the part peaking from behind the main panel, I used the Contemporary background stamp, heat embossed it in white and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Scattered Straw to colour the background.  Lastly, I adhered the two panels onto a cardbase.


I'm entering this to:

* The Paper Funday Challenges: Challenge #53 - Anything Goes with the optional twist of Emboss It

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 730 - Anything Goes

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Wonderful Day (30-045)

* Hello Edger (51-772)

* Hello Builder (30-976)

* Contemporary (40-772)


4 kommenttia:

Rainey's Craft Room kirjoitti...

Such cute little Hedgies and a super card design, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Liz kirjoitti...

Such a cute card, I love how you've created the shaped 'hello'. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Mervi kirjoitti...

Iloinen kortti!
Kiitos kun olit mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

Helen kirjoitti...

Love it - beautifully coloured and put together.

Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
DT