maanantai 1. toukokuuta 2023

On your birthday

I made this clean-and-simple card with a stamp by Pinkfresh Studio called Go for It. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it with the matching die.  I then masked the rectangle on the background and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber and a touch of Frayed Burlap onto the panel. I also splattered the panel with some water and Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo dilluted with water onto the panel. Then I adhered the floral image on the panel, the stems are adhered with glue and the flower heads with foam adhesives so they pop up a bit. I heat embossed my sentiment (it says 'On your birthday') on a strip of dark brown cardstock and adhered it with foam adhesives. Lastly, I embellished the card with some black gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* The Paper Players: PP638 - Tic-Tac-Toe (my row is: bright colours - die cut - birthday)





4 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Ann Schach kirjoitti...

Oh, wow, Milla! The blue flowers are striking against the yellow background. I love the bits of bling. It is a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with The Paper Players this week!

Fran Wing kirjoitti...

This is really lovely, Milla! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week, and I hope you return!
Xoxo, Fran

Anne Marie Hile kirjoitti...

Absolutely gorgeous, Milla! The colors really pop. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!