sunnuntai 28. toukokuuta 2023

Hello

This card mixes and matches new Penny Black goodies with some older ones. The lovely hedgie sitting on his flower is from a previously released stamp set called Wonderful Day and I wanted to pair that with the die cut sentiment which is a new die from the current release.


I coloured the image with my Karin markers and fussy cut it out. I then die cut the word 'hello' using the new Hello Edger die (without the edger part) and used it as the stem of the flower. I created the background by masking the edges of the panel and sponging some Distress Oxide inks in Mermaid Lagoon and Peeled Paint onto the panel. Then I stamped the grass part of the rectangle with a stamp from Footnotes stamp set and splattered the panel with some water and Distress ink in Vintage Photo. I adhered the die cut 'hello' to the panel and stamped the words 'my friend' with a stamp from the new Hello Builder stamp set before adhering the hedgie with some foam adhesives. Lastly, I die cut the little butterfly with Soaring die, adhered it in place and embellished it with a sticky back pearl.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a Sentiment

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Watercolour

* We Love Stamping: May - Anything Stamped with the option of In the Garden





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Hello Edger (51-772)

* Hello Builder (30-976)

* Wonderful Day (30-045)

* Footnotes (30-238)

* Soaring (51-731)


1 kommentti:

kiwimeskreations kirjoitti...

What a delightful card Milla - thank you for sharing this sweetie with us at We Love Stamping this month
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT