lauantai 13. heinäkuuta 2024

Little Guy

I have two sons and four nephews so I love good 'boy stamps'! I was so thrilled to see that Penny Black had a great set of boy stamps in their recent release, All Smiles. The stamp set is called Little Guy and it has three stamps, I used two in these cards.


For the first card, I used the little guy with his toy boat and coloured the image with my Copics adding a little bit of white gel pen here and there. I then used the Hello Edger die to die cut the panel and the word 'hello'. I die cut the hello a couple of times and adhered them on top of each other to make the die cut word a little more prominent. The secondary sentiment is from the Hello Builder stamp set. I also used a bit of patterned paper on top of the card, the paper is from the Gentle Whisper paper pad. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* Just Us Girls Challenge: Challenge #735 - Word Week 'Summertime'

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Summer Fun!





For the second card, I used the little guy playing football. Again I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut the panel with a die from the Border Collection die set and added a bit of patterned paper from the Gentle Whisper paper pad behind the panel. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Carefree Wishes. I used enamel dots here too to embellish the card.


I'm entering this to:

* Stamping Sensations: July - Anything Goes





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Little Guy (31-058)

* Hello Edger (51-772)

* Hello Builder (30-976)

* Gentle Whisper (discontinued)

* Carefree Wishes (30-700)

* Border Collection (5-717)


6 kommenttia:

Carol kirjoitti...

This is just adorable! The little guy is soooooo cute and the edger die is fabulous with the patterned paper behind it! Great idea for a summertime card for our challenge this week at Just Us Girls! Thanks for playing along!

brenda kirjoitti...

Two great images for the lads and the second right on trend right now, love that sentiment as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Linby kirjoitti...

oh I love the layout of the first card, I might need to CASE that! It's a wonderful card as is your second one. Thanks for taking part at Stamping Sensations.

Mrs.B kirjoitti...

Two fabulous cards, love the sweet images and they are both beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Sue VanDeVusse kirjoitti...

Both of these are fabulous! I love that little guy with his sailboat and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Dora kirjoitti...

Beautiful colourwork on the image. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.