perjantai 19. heinäkuuta 2024

Brew-Tea-Ful

I had fun playing with one of the tea cups from the new Brew-Tea-Ful stamp set from Penny Black. The tea cups in this set are a great size for all kinds of bouquets to be arranged in them. This time I used flowers from the Abloom stamp set and some die cuts. I coloured the tea cup and the flowers with my Copics. I then die cut the leaves with a die from the Leaves die set and other greenery with the Blustery die set and coloured them with my Copics, too. I then die cut the panel with a die from the Border Collection die set and stamped the sentiment from the sentiment set Brighten the World. On the piece of cardstock behind the panel, I stamped with a stamp from the Footnotes stamp set, heat embossed it in white and ink blended Distress Oxide inks in Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet on it. Lastly, I adhered everything in place (I adhered the panel with some foam adhesives so it is a little raised from the cardbase) and embellished the card with some simple white pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Creative Inspirations: July - Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Brew-Tea-Ful (31-063)

* Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out (51-823)

* Abloom (30-987)

* Abloom Cut Out (51-780)

* Leaves (51-002)

* Blustery (51-711)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Brighten the World (31-056)

* Footnotes (30-238)


1 kommentti:

Jane Savage kirjoitti...

Very pretty! Love how you've used the die cuts to add depth!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx