sunnuntai 7. heinäkuuta 2024

Overflowing still

 I'm still having fun with the new Overflowing stamp set from the latest Penny Black release called All Smiles. This time I decided to use the tulips from the set. I coloured the image with my Copics before die cutting it with the matching die, Overflowing Cut Out. I also chose a tea cup from the new Brew-Tea-Ful stamp set, stamped it, die cut it with the matching die (Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out) and coloured it by lightly ink blending Distress Oxide inks on it. For the background I used a stencil from the previously released stencil set Background Basics and ink blended some Distress Oxide inks through it. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Brighten the World. Lastly, I embellished the card with some clear gems.





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Overflowing (31-062)

* Overflowing Cut Out (51-822)

* Brew-Tea-Ful (31-063)

* Brew-Tea-Ful Cut Out (51-823)

* Brighten the World (31-056)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)


Ei kommentteja: