tiistai 16. heinäkuuta 2024

Man's Best Friend

I think these doggos are so very cute! They're from the stamp set Man's Best Friend and are a part of the Fan Favorite selection in the new release by Penny Black called All Smiles.


For the first card I chose the happiest dog ever and coloured him with my Karin Markers. I then die cut the panel with Stitched Nested Frames die and stamped the sentiment from the sentiment set Carefree Wishes - I think that sentiment is a spot on with the happy doggo! I matted the panel onto some dark grey cardstock and added a bit of patterned paper on the background. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.





I did the second card in a similar manner to the first one. The image is from the same stamp set, Man's Best Friend, as is the sentiment I used. Colouring with Karin Markers, background paper from the Coco Style paper pad and embellished with enamel dots.


I'm entering this to:

* The Male Room: Challenge 188 - Animals





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Man's Best Friend (30-120)

* Carefree Wishes (30-700)

* Stitched Nested Frames (51-535)

* Coco Style paper pad (discontinued)


1 kommentti:

Sari / Granne kirjoitti...

Onpa riemukas kortti! Kaunis väritys ja CAS design saa koiran loistamaan kortin tähtenä, :) . Kiitos kun osallistuit The Male Room haasteeseen, laitathan jatkossa haasteen krafiikkalaatikon postaukseesi niin voin äänestää sinua topiin.