maanantai 5. elokuuta 2019

AAA Birthday: August - Elokuu



It's August and that means a new challenge is starting at AAA Birthday! In August, we're asking you to make birthday cards for boys. To help us inspire you, we have the talented Clarissa as our Guest Designer.

I decided to go very CAS with my card, no extra frills works for boys I think. I folded my card base out of watercolour cardstock and stamped my image - Gone Fishing by Lili of the Valley - on it, after which I watercoloured the image using Lukas Aquarell 1862 watercolours. The sentiment I used says 'Congratulations' in Finnish. As my only embellishment, I decided to use simple twine and tie it into a knot.



Here's a close up of the image.




Now please visit the AAA Birthday blog for all the details on the current challenge and to see the fabulous cards created by my very talented team mates.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black and More: August - For Boys and Men
* Just Add Ink: #468 - Just Add 'C' (my C stands for Clean and simple)
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Watercooler Wednesday: WWC 232 - Anything Goes



AAA Birthday -haasteessa on alkanut uusi haaste ja elokuussa haluamme nähdä pojille tehtyjä synttärikortteja. Guest Designerina meillä on Clarissa.

Oman korttini halusin pitää mahdollisimman simppelinä - se tuntuu olevan turvallisinta poikakorteissa.. ;) Taittelin korttipohjan vesivärikartongista, leimasin siihen leimakuvan (Lili of the Valley'n Gone Fishing) ja väritin sen Lukas Aquarell 1862 -vesiväreillä. Lisäksi leimasin korttiin tekstin ja koristeeksi laitoin nyöriä ihan vain solmulle. 

AAA Birthday -blogissa on tarkemmat tiedot haasteesta ja DT-porukan kortit inspiroimassa, kannattaa käydä katsomassa!

14 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

You can't beat a LOTV image for little boys! Love how you've kept everything so simple and CAS - right up my street!

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Adorable card.

Pip Lewer kirjoitti...

I agree with Jane...LOTV have awesome images. Makes me want to to fishing with him, so cute.

Tina kirjoitti...

This is so adorable! Love this little guy. Hugs, Tina

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

So funny, I saw your card on Instagram this morning before I saw it on the WCW challenge site. Your watercoloring is beautiful and I like this card very much. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Kathleen kirjoitti...

A really super CAS card and beautiful colouring of the lovely image. Thank you for joining our 'For boys or men' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

Allison Clark kirjoitti...

So cute, and I do adore LOTV images hugs AlliC XoX

Jan kirjoitti...

Such a sweet masculine card Milla! Your water colouring details are exquisite and the sentiment of Congrats suits our theme at Just Add Ink so perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us this week!

KimB kirjoitti...

Your colouring is so delicate Milla and perfect for this sweet little image. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall kirjoitti...

This is such a adorable image. Lovely colouring technique. Chantell Just Add Ink

brenda kirjoitti...

Such an great image for a masculine creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More August challenge.

B x

mugdha gujarathi kirjoitti...

So sweet!! Love that cute little boy fishing out there:)

Vicky Hayes kirjoitti...

I will never tire of this sweet image Milla. Beautifully coloured too :)

Tracy kirjoitti...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x