perjantai 9. elokuuta 2019

Penny Black Dreaming: A Present



I think this cute teddy with his huge present is perfect for a birthday card, so that's what I made :) The stamp I used is a new one from the new Penny Black release called A Present. I stamped it onto a watercolour paper panel and coloured with my watercolours. I then die cut the upper right corner with Curved Stitch die and placed a piece of patterned paper behind it, the patterned paper is from the pad Painted Blooms. I then stamped the sentiment which is from the new set called Beautiful Heart and adhered the panel onto my cardbase. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday
* The Male Room Challenge: Challenge #117
* Penny Black and More: August - Boys and Men




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available from their online store:
* A Present (30-573)
* Beautiful Heart (30-550)
* Curved Stitch (51-435)
* Painted Blooms (80-009)



Nallukka lahjansa kera sopii hyvin synttärikorttiin, joten sellainen tästä tuli :) Leimakuva on Penny Blackin uusi A Present, leimasin sen vesiväripaperille ja väritin vesiväreillä. Sitten stanssasin yläkulman paneelista Curved Stitch -stanssilla ja laitoin tilalle kuviopaperia Painted Blooms -paperikosta. Tekstileima on uudesta Beautiful Heart -setistä. Lopuksi muutama enamel dotsi koristeeksi. Penny Blackin tuotteet ovat saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

Such a cute card, love how you colored that adorable image!
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month!

brenda kirjoitti...

A really sweet Birthday card and ideal for the lads, many thanks for joining in with our August theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Linby kirjoitti...

It's a fab design - love the style.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room 6th birthday challenge and Penny Black & More.
Linby x
DT