keskiviikko 28. elokuuta 2019

Friend - Ystävä

I did a bit of crafty shopping earlier this summer and now had a play with some of my new stuff :) I love this bouquet of flowers, it's a stamp called Tumble Blossom #9 by Stamping Bella. I coloured it with my Lukas watercolours and die cut the panel with Leaf Stitched Frames die by Penny Black. I left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide ink onto the panel so that the die left a white frame around the panel. I adhered the panel onto kraft coloured card base and added the die cut sentiment (Painted Friend by Simon Says Stamp), I die cut it out of dark brown cardstock although it looks pretty black in the photo.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Allsorts Challenge: Week 534/5 - Feminine
* Happy Little Stampers: August Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes




Tein kortin uusilla ostoksillani :) Leima on ihana Stamping Bellan Tumble Blossom #9, väritin sen vesiväreillä. Paneelin stanssasin Penny Blackin Leaf Stitched Frames -stanssilla, jonka jätin paikoilleen ja mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteella niin, että stanssi jätti valkoisen reunan paneeliin. Paneelin kiinnitin korttipohjaan ja lopuksi lisäsin stanssatun tekstin (Simon Says Stampin Painted Friend).

4 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card.

brenda kirjoitti...

A lovely feminine floral creation is pretty colours, thanks so much for joining our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

BożenA kirjoitti...

Your card is very sweet. Great work with watercolor. I love this beautiful bouquet
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card in HLS Watercolor.
BożenA DT HLS

Cindy C. kirjoitti...

So pretty!