tiistai 6. elokuuta 2019

Penny Black Dreaming: Bliss



I have a couple of cards to share using the new gorgeous floral stamp by Penny Black called Bliss. Why two? Simply because I could not decide whether to colour the image with Copics or watercolours so I did both!

For the first card, I folded the card base out of Copic friendly cardstock and stamped the image with Memento ink. I stamped the image almost in full to the lower right hand corner and then only parts of the image on the top half of the card, after which I coloured them with my Copics. The sentiment is from the new sentiment set called Huggable and I stamped it with the same Memento ink. To finish the card, I masked the images on the top half of the card and sponged some Distress Oxide inks around them.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




The second card is pretty similar. I folded the card base out of watercolour cardstock and stamped Bliss only once on it before colouring it with my Lukas Aquarell 1862 watercolours. I stamped the sentiment using stamps from the same sentiment set as above, Huggable. I then sponged some Distress Oxide ink around the edges of the card before adding some gold splatters with my watercolour brush and Sheer Shimmer Spritz.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes - Optional 'Water and/or Watercolour'
* Crafting By Designs: August - Anything Goes




The stamps I used are all by Penny Black from their new collection, Dreaming, and available in their online store. Here are clickable links to the products I used:
* Bliss (40-667)
* Huggable (30-588)



Tein pari korttia Penny Blackin uudella Bliss-leimalla, koska en osannut päättää, väritänkö sen Copiceilla vai vesiväreillä, joten tein molemmat! Ensimmäiseen korttiin leimasin leimakuvan melkein kokonaisuudessaan oikeaan alanurkkaan ja sitten vain osia siitä kortin yläreunaan ja väritin ne Copiceilla. Sitten maskasin yläreunan leimakuvat ja mustetin yläreunan Distress Oxide -musteilla, minkä jälkeen leimasin tekstileiman, joka on uudesta Huggable-tekstileimasetistä. Toiseen korttiin leimasin leimakuvan vain kerran ja väritin vesiväreillä. Tekstileiman kokosin niin ikään Huggable-setin leimoista. Tämänkin kortin reunat mustetin Distress Oxide -musteella ja roiskin vielä perään kultaroiskeita vesivärisiveltimellä ja Sheer Shimmer Spritz -suihkeella. Leimat ovat siis kaikki Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

These are both so beautiful Milla!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x