keskiviikko 20. marraskuuta 2019

Congratulating you - Sinua onnitellen

Decided to make a birthday card with one of my new Stamping Bella stamps, this one is from the set Straight Up Floral. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and cut the panel before stamping my sentiment (it says 'Congratulating you' in Finnish). I matted the panel onto black cardstock and did the same for the piece of patterned paper in the background. After I had attached everything in place, I added some clear sequins to embellish the card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Inkspirational: Challenge #200 - Celebration (I was inspired by the celebration theme)




Tein synttärikortin uudella Stamping Bella -leimallani, tämä on setistä Straight Up Floral. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja leimasin tekstileiman. Paneelin kerrostin mustalle kartongille, samoin tein taustan kuviopaperille. Sitten vain kiinnitin kaiken paikalleen ja koristelin paljeteilla.

1 kommentti:

Pia S kirjoitti...

Love the design of that flower and the power of the pop of red. A fantastic card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.