lauantai 23. marraskuuta 2019

Penny Black First Snow: Cuppa

I think this is such a cute stamp, two friends enjoying a hot drink together! It's a new stamp by Penny Black and it's called Cuppa. I coloured the image with my Copics and framed it with Snowflake Frame. The sentiment is from the new set Winter Chill, I heat embossed part of it onto a strip of dark brown cardstock and stamped the rest onto the frame. Lastly, I die cut some hearts with Penny Black's Hearts Galore die and adhered them onto the card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* CAS on Friday: Challenge #168 - Use a Frame




All the stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and are available in their online store:
* Cuppa (30-643)
* Winter Chill (30-627)
* Snowflake Frame (51-565)
* Hearts Galore (51-492)




Tämä kortti syntyi Penny Blackin uudella Cuppa-leimalla, väritin kuvan Copiceilla ja kehystin Snowflake Frame -stanssilla stanssatulla kehyksellä. Tekstileima on Winter Chill -setistä ja pienet sydämet on stanssattu Hearts Galore -stanssilla. Kaikki tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

1 kommentti:

Mariken kirjoitti...

Love your clean and simple card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!