maanantai 25. marraskuuta 2019

Peaceful Christmas Time - Rauhaisaa Joulunaikaa

Now I know this is not a Christmas stamp per se and I didn't even use traditional Christmas colours to colour it but still I decided to make a Christmas card with it. The stamp I used is Grateful for Everything by Concord&9th and I coloured it with my watercolours before sponging the edges with some Distress Oxide ink and adding splatters of gold to it. I then stamped my sentiment (it says 'Peaceful Christmas Time') and matted the panel onto dark brown cardstock before tying a bit of twine around it. Lastly, I adhered the matted panel onto my cardbase.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #368 - Holiday
* Happy Little Stampers: November Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes
* Happy Little Stampers: November Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes




Tämä leimasin ei varsinaisesti ole joululeimasin eivätkä väritkään jouluväreihin mene, mutta tein tästä silti joulukortin :) Leimakuva on Concord&9th:n Grateful for Everything ja väritin sen vesiväreillä, mustetin paneelin reunat Distress Oxide -musteella ja roiskin päälle kultaa. Sitten vain tekstileima, kerrostus tummanruskealle kartongille, nyöriä rusetille ja korttipohjaan kiinni. 

2 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card, love the soft colours.

BożenA kirjoitti...

WOW! This card is unique. I love delicate coloring. It makes the card so feminine!
Thank you for joining our challenge in HLS Watercolor.
I'm sorry to comment so late
BożenA DT HLS