keskiviikko 27. marraskuuta 2019

Penny Black First Snow: Conifer Wreath

Here's a Christmas card using one of the new stamps from the latest Penny Black release called First Snow. The stamp is Conifer Wreath, I heat embossed it in gold and watercoloured the image. I then sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the panel before splattering it with gold spray (I used my watercolour brush for the splattering). I die cut the word 'joy' out of glittery gold cardstock using Penny Black die Merry and Joy and adhered it in place. I then matted the panel onto dark brown cardstock before adhering it onto kraft coloured card base. Lastly, I embellished the card using gold sequins.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC249 - All About Occasions
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes








All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Conifer Wreath (40-713)
* Merry and Joy (51-586)






Tällainen joulukortti syntyi uudella Penny Blackin Conifer Wreath -leimalla. Embossasin sen kullalla ja väritin vesiväreillä. Joy-sanan stanssasin glitterkultaisesta kartongista Merry and Joy -stanssilla. Paneelin reunat mustetin Distress Oxide -musteella ja roiskin päälle kultasuihketta. Kerrostin paneelin tummanruskealle kartongille ja sitten korttipohjalle. Lopulta koristelin kortin kultaisilla paljeteilla. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Dawn T kirjoitti...

A delightfully vintage looking card. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

Helen kirjoitti...

What a beautiful elegant card, Milla! It has the old world look I love. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! So sorry for the late reply, but I was having trouble with the links.