torstai 14. marraskuuta 2019

Penny Black First Snow: Heap of Happy

I made this card using a new stamp from the new Penny Black release First Snow. The stamp is called Heap of Happy. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out. I then die cut a circle frame using the Stitched Circles die set by Penny Black. For the background, I used some patterned paper from the paper pad Wintertime. After I had attached all the elements on my card base, I stamped my sentiment from the new sentiment set Winter Chill and added some red sequins to embellish the card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: November - Anything Goes
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge #148 - Home Sweet Home inspiration photo (I took my inspiration from the circular shape of the wreath, the colours, and the sentiment on the wall)




All stamps, dies and patterned paper are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Heap of Happy (30-640)
* Winter Chill (30-627)
* Stitched Circles (51-551)
* Wintertime (80-012)




Tällainen kortti syntyi uudella Penny Black -leimalla nimeltään Heap of Happy. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Ympyräkehyksen stanssasin Stitched Circles -setin stansseilla ja taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia Wintertime-paperikosta. Tekstileima on Winter Chill -setistä. Kaikki käytetyt leimat, stanssit ja paperit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

5 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

oh you always are so inspiring-love the richness of the reds you use to colour-always looks so rich and vibrant and what a fab idea to have all these cute images piled up-love the design and Thanks for joining Time Out x

Joyce kirjoitti...

This is such a cool card. Love those adorable critters you have stacked up. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina kirjoitti...

A sweet and fun and festive card! Made me smile... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

A perfect sentiment for this darling image!! Fun card design.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us for our November Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Helen kirjoitti...

So cute! Love your layout too!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x