perjantai 10. heinäkuuta 2020

Birthday card - Synttärikortti

I made a birthday card with this Stamping Bella stamp that I've had for a while now but haven't had a chance to ink up yet. This one is called Bundle Girl with a Cornflower. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and added some white accents with a gelly roll pen. I stamped my sentiment on a strip of cardstock that I adhered with foam adhesives as I did the stamped panel. For the background I used some patterned papers and I embellished the card with sequins.

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC279 - All about Occasions




Tähän korttiin käytin Stamping Bellan Bundle Girl with a Cornflower -leimaa, väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja lisäilin siihen vähän valkoista geelikynää. Tekstistripin ja leimatun paneelin kiinnitin molemmat koholle kohotarroilla, taustalle hieman kuviopaperia ja koristelu paljeteilla.

2 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

Your card is stunning, Milla! I love your beautiful soft colouring of this super sweet image and the use of the pretty DP to finish! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Robyn Oliver kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla, the colouring is wonderful