torstai 2. heinäkuuta 2020

Penny Black Refreshing: Illustrious

I made a couple of cards with the gorgeous new floral stamp from the new Penny Black release called Refreshing. The stamp is called Illustrious.

The first card is a one-layer. I folded the card base out of watercolour cardstock and stamped the image on it before watercolouring it. After watercolouring I masked the upper right hand corner and sponged some Distress Oxide ink onto the cardbase. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the new Trust Me Builder sentiment set.

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* Addicted to CAS: Challenge #187 - One Layer




For the second card, I used some Copic friendly cardstock in kraft colour and stamped the background stamp Vintage Postcard onto it before stamping it with the Illustrious stamp. I coloured the image with my Copics and stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set Words of Encouragement onto it. I then matted the panel onto some purple cardstock before adhering it to my kraft coloured cardbase. I embellished the card with some sequins.

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #165 - Days Gone By (Optional: Embellishments)




All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Illustrious (40-735)
* Trust Me Builder (30-710)
* Vintage Postcard (40-743)
* Words of Encouragement (30-712)




Tämä ihana kimppu on uusi leima Illustrious uudesta Penny Blackin kokoelmasta Refreshing. Tein sillä pari korttia, toisen vesiväreillä ja toisen Copiceilla. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

5 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

2 gorgeous cards Milla and wonderful to see how you used the same stamp in different ways. I do like the vintage look of the second and so fab to make it look like an old fashioned post card! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

Kim Heggins kirjoitti...

Two simply beautiful cards....love the vintage look you created. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nonni kirjoitti...

Molemmat on kyllä tosi ihania mutta etenkin tuo TO-kortti, hienosti toimii tuo nostalgisen oloinen leima kraftilla ja hieno väritys myös! Kiitos kun osallistuit Time Out haasteeseen Millis! :)

Shona Chambers kirjoitti...

Your card couldn’t be more perfect for our challenge!! I’m in love the the stamp that created the vintage postcard its amazing. And the floral image you used goes with it so well, especially with the colours you used. The slight purple frame around it picks up the floral colour and the kraft card stock adds so much to the vintage feel. It’s such a beautiful card and I’m so very happy you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

I Card Everyone kirjoitti...

Milla I adore this stamp, and love seeing all the beautiful cards made with it - yours included!
BUT I couldn't love this postcard more - how fabulous it is!
=]