sunnuntai 12. heinäkuuta 2020

Penny Black Refreshing: Refreshing

Here are two cards that I made with the gorgeous new stamp set from Penny Black called Refreshing. For the first card I used the vase with the beautiful peonies, I heat embossed the image in white and watercoloured it before fussy cutting it. For the background, I used a frame die cut with Dainty Dashes die set matted onto white and then light grey cardstock. The sentiment comes from the new Trust Me Builder sentiment set, I stamped the first part and heat embossed the second part. I adhered everything in place, the vase and the sentiment strip are both adhered with foam adhesives for a little dimension. Lastly, I embellished the card with some clear sequins.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Allsorts Challenge: Week 580 - I Spy with My Little Eye Something Beginning with B (Bouquet)
* Inkspirational: Challenge #217 - Painting or Colouring




For the second card, I coloured the floral image with my Zig markers before fussy cutting the image. I created a frame for it with the die set Framed, I adhered it straight onto my cardbase and then adhered the floral image to it. I used a sentiment from Grown with Love stamp set and stamped it onto my cardbase. Lastly, I embellished the card with sequins before rounding the bottom corners with a corner chomper.



All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and currently available in their online store:
* Refreshing (30-695)
* Trust Me Builder (30-710)
* Dainty Dashes (51-636)
* Framed (51-622)
* Grown with Love (30-713)




Tein pari korttia Penny Blackin uudella leimasetillä Refreshing. Ensimmäiseen korttiin embossasin leimakuvan ja väritin vesiväreilla, toiseen väritin Zigeillä, molemmat leikkasin irti. Ensimmäisessä kortissa stanssasin taustalle kehykset Dainty Dashes -stanssisetillä, toisessa Framed-stanssisetillä. Ensimmäisen kortin tekstileima on Trust Me Builder -tekstisetistä, toisen Grown with Love -leimasetistä. Molemmissa koristeina paljetteja. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit on Penny Blackin tuotantoa, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Shauna kirjoitti...

Two beautiful cards! I really like how you layered the image with the border die and sentiment on the first card... the dimension looks great! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa kauniilla kortillasi,
ihanat sävyt molemmissa;-))m

Mummylade kirjoitti...

Wonderful stamping! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.