lauantai 4. heinäkuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge #46: July - Heinäkuu



 A new challenge is starting at The Flower Challenge and for the month of July our theme is Summer/Winter. You can draw inspiration from specific flowers of the season, or colours, or anything specific to the season, as long as you use floral stamps as your main focal point.  We have Mac Mable joining us as our Guest Designer.

I chose summer as my theme and I'm not sure if there is anything more summery than a field of flowers. That in mind I picked this gorgeous floral stamp by Stamping Bella, it's called Floral Forest Backdrop. I coloured it with my Copic markers and added some white gelly roll pen here and there. I matted the panel onto a piece of black cardstock before adhering it to my purple cardbase. I stamped my sentiment ('Congratulations') onto a strip of cardstock and adhered it in place. Lastly, I embellished my card with some sequins.

Please do pop by The Flower Challenge blog to see the cards created by my team mates for your inspiration. And don't forget to join us!

I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful




Heinäkuun aiheena The Flower Challengessä on Summer/Winter ja Guest Designerina meillä on Mac Mable.

Itse valitsin teemaksi kesän ja koska mikään ei ole kesäisempää kuin kukkapelto, valitsin leimakuvaksi tämän Stamping Bellan Floral Forest Backdropin, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Kerrostin paneelin mustalle kartongille ennen liilaan korttipohjaan kiinnittämistä ja lisäsin tekstin. Koristelin kortin paljeteilla.

The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua itse haasteeseen!

6 kommenttia:

Mac Mable kirjoitti...

Sunshine on a card and a really fabulous contemporary looking card x.

Maria Rodriguez. kirjoitti...

Milla, what a beautiful and colorful row of flowers, love the hand drawn look of them, so cheerful and sweet.
This card would bring a smile to the recipient for sure.
Hugs.

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a stunning card here Milla! those pretty flowers look so gorgeous too ;) hugs Viv xx

TaeEun kirjoitti...

The Summer flower field will surely make the recipient happy! So pretty and cheerful!

Bobby kirjoitti...

I love the whimsy of your colorful flower garden, Milla.

Karen Dunbrook kirjoitti...

love the whimsical look of your fun flowers...so cheerful.
x Karen