torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2020

Just because - Ihan muuten vain

A 'just because' card I made with a stamp by Stamping Bella. This is called 'There there tiny townie' and I coloured the image with my Copics and added some accents with a white Gelly Roll pen. I then die cut the bottom edge of the panel with a Simon Says Stamp die and added a bit of patterned paper there. I heat embossed the Stamping Bella sentiment to a strip of cardstock die cut with an MFT die and embellished it with some baker's twine. Lastly, I added some sequins to embellish the card.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges: 




Tämä kortti syntyi Stamping Bellan There there tiny townie -leimalla. Väritin kuvan Copiceilla ja lisäilin yksityiskohtia valkoisella geelikynällä. Paneelin alareunan stanssasin Simon Says Stampin stanssilla ja lisäsin alle kuviopaperia. Stamping Bellan tekstileiman embossasin valkoisella kartongin palaselle, jonka stanssasin MFT:n stanssilla ja koristelin nyörillä. Lopuksi koristelin koko kortin paljeteilla.

4 kommenttia:

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

Cute, cute, cute! What a beautiful and fun card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Michelle W kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Milla! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

sandie kirjoitti...

I am so pleased you entered this to Time Out-when I saw it on IG I knew it was perfect for us. I love this cute image and her hugging her friend and hugging her love letter-so sweet. I do like the white gel touches and the added twine-perfect. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Shauna kirjoitti...

This is GORGEOUS! Seriously... your coloring skills are amazing. Such a sweet sentiment and I like the design with the touch of twine. As always, thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!
- Shauna