keskiviikko 26. elokuuta 2020

Bookmarks - Kirjanmerkit

School has started and so I made a bookmark for both of my sons. I used previously coloured stamped images that combine two things loved by my sons: books and cats :) The stamps are by Newton's Nook and the colouring is done by Copics. The dies I used are by Mama Elephant and Simply Graphic (the alphabet dies). The manufacturer of the swirly die behind the cat in the green bookmark is unknown. 

 

 I'd like to enter my bookmarks to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes



 



 

Koulujen alun kunniaksi tein kirjanmerkit pojilleni. Leimakuvina käytin Newton's Nookin kissoja kirjoineen, väritys Copiceilla. Käyttämäni stanssit ovat Mama Elephantin ja Simply Graphicin (aakkoset), en tiedä valmistajaa ympyräsutulle vihreässä kirjanmerkissä kissan taustalla.

Ei kommentteja: