perjantai 28. elokuuta 2020

Watercoloured florals - Vesivärikukkia

I made a birthday card with this gorgeous floral stamp by My Favorite Things, it's called Fresh-Cut Flowers. I coloured it with my watercolours and fussy cut it out. For the background I used some patterned paper and a frame die cut with Penny Black's Dainty Dashes dies. The sentiment says 'Congrats - Today is your day'. I also added some enamel dots to embellish the card.

 

I'm entering my card to following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Beautiful Botanicals

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* Penny Black and More: August - Say It with Flowers

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC286 - All about Occasions



Synttärikortti MFT:n Fresh-Cut Flowers -leimalla, väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle kuviopaperia ja kehykset Penny Blackin Dainty Dashes -stansseilla. Teksti on Heidin Korttipajan ja koristeina enamel dotseja.

5 kommenttia:

Kathleen kirjoitti...

A really lovely image and a great choice of colours, like the die too. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with Flowers' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

Beautiful floral card! I love your pink bloom against the sage background. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

brenda kirjoitti...

Beautiful blooms and a super colour palette, many thanks for joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challene.

B x

Tracy kirjoitti...

Pretty creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

JoAnn kirjoitti...

Beautiful card. Your coloring of the flowers is fabulous. Love the design of your card.