lauantai 15. elokuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge #47: Reminder - Muistutus



We're midway through the August challenge at The Flower Challenge where our theme is Add Sparkle. As our Guest Designer we have Darnell Knauss.

 

 I used a stamp from the Weekend Doodles set by Altenew and coloured it with my Copics. I added some accents with a white gelly roll pen and I added some sparkle to the centres of the flowers with Nuvo shimmer pen. I die cut the frame with an MFT die and heat embossed the sentiment (it says 'This is your day') on a strip of cardstock. I added some more sparkle with clear sequins. The panel is raised from the cardbase with foam adhesives.


Please visit The Flower Challenge to see all the gorgeous cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer, and please do join us in the challenge!



 

Elokuun haaste on puolessa The Flower Challengessä, jossa aiheena on Add Sparkle. Guest Designerina meillä on Darnell Knauss.


Käytin korttiini kukkaa Altenew'n Weekend Doodles -setistä, väritin sen Copiceilla ja lisäsin hieman valkoista geelikynää ja glitteriä kukkien keskustoihin. Kehyksen stanssasin MFT:n stanssilla ja tekstileiman embossasin. Lisäkimalletta tulee paljeteista. Paneeli on kohotettu korttipohjasta tarrapaloilla.


The Flower Challenge -blogista löytyy DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit, kannattaa käydä katsomassa ja myös osallistua haasteeseen.

2 kommenttia:

Bobby kirjoitti...

I love the soft coloring on the flower, Milla, and the way you added the highlight with the pen. Such a beautiful card.

TaeEun kirjoitti...

Such a cute CAS design, Milla! The white accents make a huge difference !I love it!