lauantai 15. elokuuta 2020

PBSC: August - Elokuu

 

 



It's the middle of August and time for a reminder post at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Our theme this month is Anything Goes/Make Sentiment the Focus and as our Guest Designer we have Nonni


I decided to go with the optional theme again and I used a sentiment from the set Just Believe by Penny Black. I heat embossed it in gold and die cut a frame for it with Stitched Loops die. I also die cut the leaf border with Layered Leaves die. Lastly, I embellished the card with some gold sequins.


Please visit Penny Black Saturday Challenge to see all the inspiration provided by my team mates and our Guest Designer, and don't forget to join us!


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Midsummer Blues



 

Elokuu on puolessa ja niin myös haaste  Penny Black Saturday Challengessä, jossa aiheena on Anything Goes/Make Sentiment the Focus. Guest Designerina meillä on Nonni.


Vaihtoehtoisen teeman mukaan kortissani on teksti pääosassa. Se on Penny Blackin setistä Just Believe, embossasin sen kullalla. Kehykset sille stanssasin Stitched Loops -stanssilla ja lehtikoristeen Layered Leaves -stanssilla. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla paljetilla.


Penny Black Saturday Challengessä kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen!

3 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Fabulous card Mila ....love the leaves ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen kirjoitti...

A striking card, Mila! I love those stunning gold leaves against the blue background and lovely sentiment! Take care! :)

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla - love the combination of teal & gold!
Helen x