lauantai 22. elokuuta 2020

Peonies - Pionit

I made a birthday card with some Mama Elephant goodies. I used Tags a Lot dies to die cut the card base and the banner and Peonies in Bloom stamps and dies for the flowers. I heat embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and coloured them with my Gansai Tambi watercolours. I used some pretty patterned paper for the background and a circular frame die cut with an MFT die. I stamped the birthday sentiment on the banner and embellished the card with some gold thread and some sparkly gold sequins.

 

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #168 - Photo Inspiration (I have the circular frame for the opening on the glass bauble, the flowers from the surfing board, and sparkly sequins for the shine on the glass bauble)

* Penny Black and More: August - Say It with Flowers


 

 

 

Synttärikortti syntyi Mama Elephantin tuotteilla. Korttipohjan ja bannerin stanssasin Tags a Lot -stansseilla ja kukat leimasin Peonies in Bloom -leimoilla, embossasin ne ensin valkoisella ja väritin sitten vesiväreillä. Taustalle hieman kuviopaperia ja kehys MFT:n stanssilla. Lopuksi tekstileima ja kultalankaa ja kullankimalteisia paljetteja koristeeksi.

5 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

This is beautiful Milla and I love you picked out so many elements from our photo to inspire you. The white embossing works so well and I love all that soft pink shading. Plus a great design! Thanks for joining Time Out x

Kathleen kirjoitti...

A really gorgeous image and with super colours and a really lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'In the Garden' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

brenda kirjoitti...

A really beautiful creation and the white embossing is so effective, many thanks for sharing and joining our ‘Say it with Flowers’ theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

Leanne Harris kirjoitti...

How very pretty, thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxxx

Stephanie Lanzalotto kirjoitti...

This is a gorgeous card. I love all of the elements you used from the embossing to the embellishments. Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the punched edges. What a great touch! Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Time Out.