torstai 17. joulukuuta 2020

Christmas in the heart - Joulu sydämessä

I know this stamp by Stamping Bella is an autumn themed stamp  but I really wanted to use her in a Christmas card so I coloured her in Christmassy colours with my Copics. I also used a sentiment stamp by Stamping Bella, heat embossed in gold on vellum and then framed with an MFT die cut. The little heart is die cut with a Lawn Fawn die and the patterned paper in the background is by Lili of the Valley.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC302 - Anything Goes

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 602 - Christmas





Tämä Stamping Bellan leima on syysaiheinen mutta halusin tehdä sillä joulukortin, joten värittelin sen jouluisilla väreillä. Tekstileimakin on Stamping Bellaa embossattuna kultaisella vellumille ja MFT:n stanssilla stanssatulla kehyksellä kehystettynä. Sydän on stanssattu Lawn Fawnin stanssilla ja taustan paperi on Lili of the Valley'ä. 

3 kommenttia:

Mummylade kirjoitti...

This is just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Wendy L kirjoitti...

So lovely, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kiitos kun olit mukana Allsorts jouluhaasteessa.
Hyvää joulua;-))m