keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2020

Cones and berries - Käpyjä ja marjoja

I needed to make a couple of quick Christmas cards and thought this Cones & Berries stamp by Penny Black would be perfect for that. These turned out so quick to make that I actually made two at one go.


I coloured straight onto the stamp with my Zig markers and stamped repeatedly using my Misti and colouring different parts of the stamp at a time. After having coloured and stamped the whole image, I went through it with a damp watercolour brush to make the image look watercoloured. Then I sponged the edges of the panel with Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo before stamping my sentiment (it says 'Merry Christmas and happy New Year'). Lastly, I splattered the panel with white acrylic paint diluted with water and gold spray before adhering the panel onto dark brown cardstock and then my card base. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Favourite Technique (it's watercolouring, this was a different and fun take on it for me)

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC301 - All About Occasions




Tarvitsin vielä muutaman joulukortin ja ajattelin, että tällä leimalla Penny Blackin setistä Cones & Berries saisi niitä nopeasti. Teinkin sitten pari samanlaista korttia yhdellä istumalla.


Väritin suoraan leimaan Zigeillä, väritin aina osion kerrallaan ja leimailin Mistillä. Kun väritys oli valmis, kävin leimakuvan läpi kostealla vesivärisiveltimellä, jotta sain siitä vesiväritetyn näköisen. Sitten mustetin paneelin reunoja Distress Oxide -musteilla Antique Linen ja Vintage Photo, minkä jälkeen leimasin tekstileiman. Lopuksi roiskin paneeliin vedellä laimennettua valkoista akryylimaalia ja kultasuihketta ja kiinnitin sen tummanruskeaan kartonkiin ja korttipohjaan. 

7 kommenttia:

Anke kirjoitti...

So wonderful, I love this beautiful stamp and your colouring. Adorable card.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Satunnainen vierailija kirjoitti...

Kaunis ja herkkä tunnelma

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

What a lovely card! Love the brown with the pops of red. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Dawn T kirjoitti...

What an elegant card. Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Helen kirjoitti...

What a lovely card, Milla! I love the elegant old world look you've achieved and the pops of bright colour! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care and I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2021! :)

Tristan kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card. Such a wonderful CAS design. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

I love the beautiful simplicity of this card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT