lauantai 19. joulukuuta 2020

Penny Black Winter Wishes: Hello Deer



It's reminder time at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme for December is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Winter Wonderland.


I imagine this beautiful deer is a creature that lives in winter wonderland. The stamp I used is a new one from Penny Black and it's called Hello Deer. I stamped it straight onto my card base and colour in icy colours using my Zig markers. I then masked the rectangle and sponged some Distress Oxide inks to create the 'frame'. The colours I used were Speckled Egg, Broken China and very little of Black Soot. I then stamped the sentiment which is from the same Hello Deer set. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Hello Deer (30-766)



Penny Black Saturday Challenge on puolessa välissä eli vielä ehtii hyvin osallistua. Aiheena on Anything Goes ja vaihtoehtoisena aiheena Winter Wonderland.


Tämä kaunis peura varmastikin asustelee talven ihmemaassa! Leima on nimeltään Hello Deer ja se on osa Penny Blackin uutta kokoelmaa Winter Wishes. Leimasin sen suoraan korttipohjaan ja väritin talvisen kylmillä sävyillä Zig-kynillä. Maskasin suorakulmion ja mustetin 'kehyksen' peuralle Distress Oxide -musteen sävyillä Speckled Egg, Broken China ja Black Soot. Tekstileima on samaisesta Hello Deer -setistä. Koristelin kortin muutamalla enamel dotsilla.


Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

A beautiful card, Milla! I love the blues and inked border! Love this fun image! Take care and here's to a good 2021! :)