lauantai 26. joulukuuta 2020

Christmas bunny - Joulupupu

I have one more Christmas card to share that I didn't get to share before Christmas. This one was made with the lovely new stamps from Colorado Craft Company and specifically their Anita Jeram collection. The set I used is called Christmas Presents. I coloured the image with my watercolours on a panel die cut with a Penny Black die. The sentiment I used wishes 'Merry Christmas and a happy New Year'. For the background, I used patterned paper by Lili of the Valley and a die by Penny Black. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Celebrate!




Vielä yksi joulukortti näytille. Tämän tein Colorado Craft Companyn Anita Jeram -leimoilla setistä Christmas Presents. Väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä paneeliin, jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin stanssilla. Tekstileima on Heidin Korttipajan. Taustalle laitoin Lili of the Valleyn kuviopaperia ja 'nauhan', jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin stanssilla.

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

I just LOVE this image, Milla! Your card is so beautiful! :)