maanantai 29. maaliskuuta 2021

Chrysanthemum - Krysanteemi

It's been a while since I last coloured this little Garden Girl so I needed to rectify that! This little cutie is Garden Girl Chrysanthemum and I coloured her with my Copics. I used some patterned papers for the background along with a die cut by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is half die cut and half heat embossed and it says 'Happy birthday'. I embellished the card with some sparkly gold enamel dots.


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Easter/Spring (I chose Spring and to me Spring = Flowers)





Tätä Stamping Bellan leimaa en ole hetkeen värittänyt, joten pitihän tilanne korjata :) Tämä on Garden Girl Chrysanthemum, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Taustalle laitoin kuviopapereita ja My Favorite Thingsin stanssilla stanssatun reunuksen. Teksti on stanssattu ja embossattu Korttipajan stansseilla ja leimoilla. Koristeina enamel dotseja.

Ei kommentteja: