perjantai 19. maaliskuuta 2021

Hi - Heippa

Life's been quite busy lately but today I had a chance to craft a bit so I decided to ink up one of my latest purchases. This is Penelope Has a Pencil by Stamping Bella. I coloured her with my Copics and added some patterned papers behind her. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, I added a tiny heart next to it.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges: 

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use 2 or More Patterned Papers

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC311 - All Things Feminine

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #401 - Make Your Mark





Tämä kevät on melko kiireinen mutta ehdin silti askarrella tänään hieman. Käytin yhtä uutta leimaani, tämä on Penelope Has a Pencil Stamping Bellalta, väritin sen Copiceilla. Tekstileima on samaisesta setistä. Taustalle käytin kuviopapereita ja 'koristelin' kortin yhdellä sydämellä.

3 kommenttia:

Cathy kirjoitti...

What a sweet image, beautifully coloured. Great combination of patterned papers in the background too, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

Lindsey kirjoitti...

I love that you used an image of someone "making their mark" for our Make Your Mark challenge! Beautiful colouring and the added touch of the little heart over the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Susan Renshaw kirjoitti...

Such a cute image!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!